It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish a culture of Operational Excellence through the formulation of strategy and execution of tactics.
- Participate in the development of ODL Annual Operating Plans and assume ownership for the execution of those plans.
- Play a significant role in long term capacity planning and the effective management of our capital and facilities.
- P&L responsible for all Operations as well as the related ODL Corporate Scorecard metrics.
- Develop the tools and systems required to drive product quality and supply improvement.
- Lead a Customer Focused service-oriented manufacturing operation.
- Work to create an environment of continuous improvement by driving waste and variability out of manufacturing processes via Standard Work and Automation.
- Lead the Manufacturing Teams development improving our problem-solving skills and capabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides leadership to continuously improve manufacturing operations as measured by safety, quality, cost and delivery performance. Establishes, improves and implements operational systems that reduce overall manufacturing cycle time and inventory while providing just-in-time delivery to internal and external customers.
- Provides leadership to quality and process improvement efforts consistent with the company’s long-range plan objectives of cost leadership and employee involvement.
- Provides leadership and support for across the organization and develops a culture of Accountability.
- Prepares and manages to annual plans and budgets in support of company goals and objectives. Ensures alignment of goals and priorities across functions and departments.
- Monitors and manages operational metrics to ensure successful financial performance of operations. Works collaboratively across departments to optimize overall plant productivity using capital and human assets effectively and efficiently.
- Regularly reports to management on operational performance and capability.
- Continuously develops the capacity of the operations team by selecting talented people, promoting learning and providing regular and meaningful feedback.
- A broad and deep knowledge of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics Management and Materials Planning.
- Five years Senior Management experience.
- NEBOSH or IOSH Trained
- Successful experience implementing Lean Manufacturing methods.
- Expertise in problem solving, continuous improvement and business process improvement.
- Knowledge of the Fenestration Industry a advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a strong problem-solving skill using Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
Strong skills and experience with business software to include Oracle or ERP equivalent, and MS Office Suite.
To Apply visit: odl.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com
Return To Newsletter