Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Software Manager to help us continue our adventure. If you can offer the following and you think this sounds like the Company for you we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive salary and the possibility of flexible working (2-3 days’ from home) once you have settled in and got to know the job and business (initially you will be expected to spend more time in the office)
- Full experience of Business Micros Evolution complex data setup including stock control and pricing.
- Experience using and supporting Evonet or similar ERP system
- Experiencing using Crystal Reports or other similar reporting software
- Good knowledge of SQL and how to query databases
- Experienced supporting Window processing both internally and with customers
- Knowledge of window manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Access & Excel
- IT support experience
- Ideas on how to develop IT systems going forward
- Experienced dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Good general IT knowledge
- Asp Classic programming or other programming language
- Implementation of an IT ticketing system
Send your CV to HR@glazerite.net to apply
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we carry out social distancing measures, temperature checks and have hand sanitiser, gloves and face masks available for all staff to use. Arrangements are kept constantly under review.
Glazerite is committed to equal opportunities for its employees and job applicants. The Company does not discriminate on the grounds of any of the nine protected characteristics specified in the Equality Act 2010, or any other ground on which it is or it becomes unlawful to discriminate under the laws of England and Wales. By applying for a job with Glazerite, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and process your data in connection with the recruitment process including your name, contact numbers, address, e-mail address, work and education history, and nationality (required by law). The data collected will not be retained following the end of the recruitment campaign without your agreement, except where you are offered a job with the Company. We carefully protect the security of personal information you provide.
Call us today 01933 443 222