On the 3rd day of the FIT Show 2016 (Thursday 14 April) FENSA will be using the Master Fitter Challenge stand to showcase best practice to achieve Building Regulations standards – and the common faults that can lead to an inspection failure. All FENSA Installers are very welcome to attend.
It all starts with an accurate and comprehensive survey. Do that right – and everything else will fall into place.
The subjects that will be covered are:-
· Structural Safety & Fire Safety (Documents A&B of the Buildings Regulations)
· Access and Use of Buildings (Document M)
· Conservation of Fuel & Power & FENSA Window Energy Ratings (Document L)
· Ventilation, Condensation & Combustion (Documents F&J)
· Glazing Safety & Protection from falling (Documents N & K)
· Minimum Technical Competencies (MTC)
In addition, FENSA certified installers will be able to ask inspection experts questions on compliance issues at both survey and installation and the new FREE FENSA Window and Doorset Energy Ratings.
Every time an installation fails inspection it costs installers hundreds of pounds in time and materials to put right – money that could be saved if the work was done to the correct standard in the first place.
Come visit us – and if you Opt In to FREE FENSA Window Energy Ratings – you will be able to get hold of free copies of the vitally important FENSA Guide to Compliance, the full Building Regulations Approved Documents, the Condensation leaflet Some Causes, Some Advice and the Right Glazing In The Right Place leaflet (while stocks last).
The Master Fitter Challenge stand is located in the entrance hall of the FIT Show – you can’t miss it.
To register for your free FIT 2016 tickets go to www.fitshow.co.uk/fensa/reg