New Business Development Manager
We have the immediate requirement for a new member of our sales team. Ideally suited for someone looking to step up from Trade Counter Sales, move into a different fenestration product sector or office-based sales to a full autonomous field sales position.
This is a field-based role focussed on key Geographic locations across the UK .
You will be responsible from the initial contact from our ongoing Lead Generation programme and tasked with winning new accounts for our Warm Roof products as well as the full Leka range to include our Orangery flat roof system, our conservatory floor wall system and our new to market Xi.
You will be expected to build relationships with new prospects to the point that they choose Leka as their preferred system for the full range of Leka System products.
- With a focus on selling our full range of Products to both new fabricators and installers.
- Self-management of leads and diary to ensure you are meeting decision maker and presenting our products; samples and quoting for business is essential.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to motivate themselves.
- Direct reporting to the Managing Director
- Ensure the smooth running of all new accounts as well as maintaining and managing the ongoing day to day relationship with both new and existing accounts.
- New business generation, alongside any issued leads
Fenestration sales is a pre-requisite, and it would be desirable but not essential to have experience in selling conservatories and any warm roof system. Full training will be given on our range of products.
Independent; resilient; flexible in approach and able to adapt to an ever changing market. Ability to cross sell our entire range of products and build long-term relationships.
Rhys Hoddinott – Managing Director
An attractive salary, plus a fully expensed company car, plus bonus scheme, 20 days Holiday increasing with time served & pension. A Mobile Phone; laptop with our CRM system to manage your leads; and any additional tools needed to do the job will be provided.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com,
ensuring NBD as added to the subject line.