All insurance companies listed have been the subject of due diligence by FENSA that has involved checking the cover provided in the policies that will be sold to homeowners.
“The undertaking of due diligence by FENSA has taken longer than we would have liked,” comments FENSA managing director Chris Mayne. “This process is vital in ensuring that the right cover is offered and that all providers have the processes in place required by us as a Competent Persons Scheme.”
Installers that use insurance companies that are not on the list will be required to switch to a FENSA Approved Provider as soon as possible.
The list of providers is as follows:-
1. Glass and Glazing Federation Insurance (GGFI)
2. Home Improvement Protection (HIP)
3. HomePro Insurance
5. Independent Warranty (IWA)
6. Installations Assured
7. Insured Windows Guarantees Ltd (IWG)
8. IPWFI Insurance
9. Plastic Window Federation (PWF)
10. Quality Assured National Warranties (QANW)
11. The Consumer Protection Association (CPA)
12. The Underwritten Warranty Company Trading As The Insurance Backed Guarantee Company
All FENSA registered businesses have been supplied with this updated list directly. If FENSA registered businesses have any questions about IBG please telephone 020 7397 7208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.