Committed To Supporting Our Industry
Glass News is here to support you, the businesses that form our industry, at what has become the most difficult time for everyone in most of our lifetimes.
The pandemic means that we may all have to change our way of working and this may be for some considerable time. While many companies will have closed their doors, albeit temporarily we hope, others may be providing emergency services, however everyone will want to remain in contact with both colleagues and customers and be ready to provide their services once the crisis has passed.
We shall be maintaining our service to the industry by publishing Glass News in digital form and continuing with our weekly mailers and social media coverage. We are already operating remotely and are all available by telephone or email and are ready to hear or read your news and transmit it to the industry. We are committed to making the news and information about our industry available and for our businesses to communicate with their customers.
The important thing now is to slow the inevitable spread of Covid-19 so that we remain healthy and able to re-open our businesses when the time comes. In the meantime we would recommend everyone takes advantage of any of the government backed schemes for loans, deferring of tax payments and grants towards salaries so that businesses remain ready to be relaunched with vigor.
May 27, 2020 | Doors
- New post: GETTING BACK TO YOUR ROOTS WITH FORCE 8 https://t.co/l1NlMuiCsn #,
- New post: COLOURS FOR NOW: TREND FOR BOLD https://t.co/gZA0nyqygg #,
- Post Edited: SPECTUS ADDS SIEGENIA TITAN AF TILT AND TURN GEARING https://t.co/bx52ehWZgL #,
- New post: HEATH WINDOWS USES SPECTUS VS TO RESTORE A CARDIFF PROPERTY TO ITS FORMER GLORY https://t.co/MSaTxxCNcl #,
- Post Edited: Spectus Adds Siegenia Titan AF Tilt And Turn Gearing https://t.co/bx52ehWZgL #,