Window Fabrication Software Specialist - Conservatory Outlet
Fantastic opportunity to work for Conservatory Outlet, a market leader in the manufacturing of window, door, solid roof and conservatory products.
If you have strong specialist Window processing software knowledge, such as First Degree (Window Designer) or Business Micros this role could be just what you are looking for!
You will be the site “Super User” of the window and other software system and be responsible for configuring, leading, managing and maintaining these systems.
You will take ownership of all company material lists, including the creation and maintenance of these processes.
You will provide best practice guidance and support, embedding guidance from the ground up. You will be the cornerstone of driving improved working practices, removing duplication and streamlining systems.
You will work with the IT team spending time resolving issues, planning strategy and making it happen. Your work will involve you resolving issues both internally and across the wider network.
You will be a driven, determined, robust and resilient individual with a passion to succeed and make a difference.
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including pension, health cash plan and free refreshments.
- Considerable experience in the manufacturing and design of windows and doors;
- Demonstrable experience in the ownership, maintenance and creation of Window Designer or Business Micros systems;
- A proactive approach with the drive, desire and determination to achieve
- An appetite for continual self-development
- A strongly detail oriented individual;
- Experience of undertaking large migrations within such packages or initial implementations would be beneficial;
- Working knowledge of managing Microsoft based environments;
- Exposure to working with, updating and managing Databases;
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Excellent attention to detail with great prioritisation skills;
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure;
- Strong ability to self-direct learning and identify solutions to issues;
- A strong team player who can work on own initiative with a can-do attitude with effective time management;
- A willingness to undertake further training with the ability to implement learning into your daily work.
Please send your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations and why you are a suitable candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org Or ring 01924 239813. Agencies need not apply. Closing date 30 November 2017