Product Sales Manager – UK Wide Travel – Conservatory Outlet
Conservatory Outlet is an industry renowned manufacturer of high quality windows, doors and conservatory products supplying to a retail network of 23 installation companies that operate across the UK from the North of Scotland to the Isle of Wight.
As Product Sales Manager, you will report directly to our Business Development Director to accelerate sales growth at Conservatory Outlet. You will need to be a motivated and passionate self-starter, with a strong background in retail sales & account management. You need to be prepared to take ownership and responsibility of ambitious sales targets for new and existing products.
You should be able to demonstrate where you have created win wins, be an energetic and tenacious individual with the drive and desire to succeed and add value.
Our Business Model is one where we work very closely with our Network of customers to support their sales & marketing efforts – if they grow, we grow.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, with a competitive salary and supporting benefits package including car, pension and health cash plan. This is a fast-paced and evolving environment, so be prepared to adapt well to change and introduce new improvements and ideas that will further support the growth of the business.
- Drive increased sales of existing product portfolio within the dealer network through training, coaching and facilitating marketing support from our in-house marketing team.
- Support and enhance the sales function of the dealers
- Forecast and measure sales growth YOY by product line and by customer
- To develop excellent relationships with existing and new dealers
- To champion the brand and ensure quality standards are maintained
- Lead the development and implementation of a new product launch process, working closely with operations, production and marketing teams to plan a robust and seamless process for introducing new products to market
- Support the Business Development Director in delivering new product launches to the Network
- Work closely with the internal marketing team to support the creation of engaging POS materials based on feedback from the Network
- Conduct regular product rationalisation reviews to ensure our product portfolio is streamlined and relevant.
- You will need to be a competent and professional presenter, with the confidence and ability to develop and deliver presentations to existing and new dealers
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and driven self-starter who has good experience of leading and coaching businesses to grow
- You must have a passion for sales and the ability to coach and support businesses to grow and develop their sales capability
- Excellent influencing skills
- Meticulous planner, able to accurately forecast and measure sales performance across multiple businesses
- Strong IT Skills with a good knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- You must be self-driven, results orientated with a clear focus on sales and quality
- Experience of new product launches
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to gain buy-in and cooperation from other departments within the business to implement and drive forward change
- Process driven and highly organized
- A full driving license is required
- Regular travel and occasional overnight stays
- Location best suited from Yorkshire to the Midlands
Please send your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations and why you are a suitable candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org Agencies need not apply. Closing date 30 November 2017